Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Stripes and Leather










Leather Trousers/Topshop  Striped T-Shirt/Gant Rugger  Coat/Topshop  Shoes/Nike  Ring/Other Stories  Watch/Micheal Kors

My Free Runs are the easily most comfortable shoes ever, so after shredding my feet to bits in new shoes they felt like walking on clouds. I love the look of mixing casual with smart so thought this coat would do just that. I've got no work to do for uni and feel completely lost after the mad rush of hand ins and last minute binding of work… 
I've also just discovered Sam Smith's music and I'm in absolute love with his voice, if I could have one talent in life it would be to sing but, unfortunatley I'm tone deaf...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the follow! I really appreciate it :) Following you back now!
    Such a gorgeous ensemble of clothes - I love love love the coat!

    x

    http://fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete